Dr. George M. Batsche | May 12, 2016, 8:30 am-3 pm
Program Description: Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) is schoolwide,
data-driven prevention model designed to maximize the impact of
academic and behavioral instruction and intervention on student outcomes.
This all-day PD session will address the following topics:
• Using Key Components of a MTSS Framework
• Implementing the Common Core Learning Standards within MTSS
• Integrating the Data-Based Problem-Solving Process (RtI) into a MTSS
• Aligning Instruction/Interventions with the CCLS and Integrating Instructional Practices Across the Tiers
• Ensuring the Integration of Academic Skills, Academic Behavior Expectations and Scaffolding to Maximize Student Engagement within the Instructional Process
• Meeting the Needs of Students with Disabilities and Students with 504 Accommodations Through Specially Designed Instruction within an MTSS Framework
Thursday, May 12th, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PowerPoint presentation and handout
Academic Behaviors Checklist
MTSS Planning Triangle
Tier III Critical Components Checklist
Unpacking Template Tier 1
Academic Support Plan
CANCELLATION POLICY Please be considerate and notify the NYS RtI TAC if you are unable to attend. We anticipate that the demand for this event will exceed capacity. Failure to cancel registration may compromise registration for future NYS RtI TAC-sponsored events. Cancellations must be made 72 hours before the event.
Dr. Theresa Janczak
Click here for an event flyer